Latest information as of 18th June 2021.
France is currently categorising countries on a RED, AMBER or GREEN system (similar to the UK)
For information as to which category your country falls into and the current entry requirements, please use the link below.
What are we doing at our site?
We have made specific arrangements to reduce the risk of COVID-19 infections at La Fortinerie. This means:
- All bedding, towels and soft furnishings will now be washed at 60 degrees.
- Sanitising sprays are available for use in all areas during your stay.
- The Farmhouse, Safari Tent and Bell Tent will have a deep sanitising clean and be sealed after departure of each guest, in line with the government guidelines.
- Our Campsite pitches are large and open, making social distancing very easy.
- The campers kitchen has a hand sanitising station. We encourage social distancing and ask that only one family group visit the Kitchen at any one time.
- The Campsite shower rooms and toilets are sanitised frequently through the day and sanitising sprays are available in each room.
- The Farmhouse pool is for the sole use of the farmhouse visitors. In line with the guidance from the Val de Loire Tourism office, it is chlorinated which makes it safe for use. Chlorine levels are checked daily.