La Fortinerie is a small campsite with a little touch of comfort. A place to wind down the jacks, break out a bottle of our local wine and relax under the caravan awning or tent. There is something nice about sipping wine, the smell of wood smoke and the satisfying sizzle of the BBQ cooking.
You can choose to stay in your own caravan or motorhome camp in a pitch of your choice or in our Safari tent or Bell tent. We welcome units of all shapes and sizes on our level lawned acre and a half. We have a large space, but only accommodate a maximum of 5 units at one time to give you plenty of space, with or without an electric hookup.
Campers can take advantage of the facilities on site during their stay:
- Two fully fitted shower rooms each with their own WC, shower, washbasin, mirror and powers sockets for a hairdryer/shaver.
- Separate toilet with washbasin.
- Hot water all day.
- A brand new campers kitchen, complete with everything you may need during your stay, including:
- Washing and drying facilities
- Washing up facilities
- Shared use of a fridge/freezer
- Iron and ironing board
- Cutlery, crockery, pots and pans
In light of the current pandemic, we have made specific arrangements to reduce the risk of COVID-19 infections at La Fortinerie. For the communal areas of the Camp Site this means:
- Our pitches are large and open, making social distancing very easy.
- The campers Kitchen has a hand sanitising station and sanitising spray. We encourage social distancing and ask that only one one family group visit the Kitchen at any one time. We do supply tea towels, which are washed above 60 degrees.
- The Shower rooms and Toilet are sanitised frequently through the day and sanitising sprays are available in each room. The hand towels and bath mats are washed above 60 degrees.