Our Bell tent has had an upgrade for 2020 and is now 6 meter diameter. Equipped with a double bed, sitting area, electrical sockets and lighting, wifi, outside sitting area and personal BBQ.
You also have use of the campers bathrooms, kitchen and boma area.
The campers shower room and kitchen are available for use during your stay in the bell tent:
In light of the current pandemic, we have made specific arrangements to reduce the risk of COVID-19 infections at La Fortinerie. For the Bell Tent this means:
- The tent is sanitised throughout and sealed after departure of guests, in line with government guidelines.
- Sanitizing sprays are available for use during your stay.
- All bedding and towels are washed above 60 degrees.
- The campers Kitchen has a hand sanitising station and sanitising spray. We encourage social distancing and ask that only one one family group visit the Kitchen at any one time. We do supply Tea Towels, which are washed above 60 degrees.
- The Shower rooms and Toilet are sanitised frequently through the day and sanitising sprays are available in each room. The hand towels and bath mats are washed above 60 degrees.
We upgraded from a 5 meter to 6 meter tent in spring 2020.